It's me again… damn day 2 is already panning out as a tough one. Met my mate Kurt to talk about some Affiliate Marketing and headed down to Sliema for some lunch.
Things I've learnt about having lunch when you're trying to quit smoking
- You can't sit outside.
- You need to keep the portion small
- You have to have chewing gum for after
- Espresso is a bad idea
- Dessert is a better idea
- Cigarette machines are everywhere
- The walk back to the car is torture
- You feel like a champ when you're in the car and didn't have a cigarette
So yeah I think I survived the first test. Now I'll soon be off to the second test which is not gonna be a fun one. My mates birthday party, with drinks, dinner and a butt load of smokers.
Wish me luck x